Skip to main content
- RCTC Photo ID Cards
- Students, faculty, and staff of RCTC are issued a photo ID card. The card serves as your library card and is also required for other campus services including financial aid, bookstore, access to athletic facilities, and admission to campus events. Students will need to bring (1) your RCTC Stinger ID number (2) proof of registration (i.e. your class schedule), and (3) one of the following: current photo ID's: a Driver's License, a State ID, a Military ID, or a valid Passport.
- Online Education Student ID Cards
- RCTC students registered for online courses can obtain either a Photo ID Card at Goddard Library, or an Online Education Student ID Card without visiting the campus. Online Ed Student ID Cards do not have your picture on it and cannot be used for some on-campus activities such as at the campus Fitness Center or to pick up a Financial Aid check. The Online Ed Student ID Card will enable remote access to library resources the same as the Campus Photo ID Card.
- To obtain an Online Ed Student ID Card, contact Goddard Library by telephone at (507) 536-5388 or e-mail us your (1) name, (2) Stinger and (3) your mailing address.
- When classes are in session an Online Education ID Card can be processed Mondays thru Fridays 8am-4pm. Library staff will email your username/barcode and password so you can have immediate access. An ID card will also be sent via snail mail.
- Concurrent Enrollment Student ID Cards
- Students enrolled in concurrent enrollment classes at an area high school will automatically be provided a Concurrent Enrollment ID Card. This card will enable remote access to library resources the same as the Student ID Card. Concurrent Enrollment ID Cards will be mailed to the instructor for the course and distributed to students by the instructor. If a replacement card is needed, please contact Goddard library by telephone at (507) 536-5388 or via email.
- Goddard Library Cards
- Community members may obtain a Goddard Library Card. This card will enable community patrons to use Goddard Library including check-out of materials. We are not able to provide ILL support, use of library lab computers, access to study rooms, nor remote access to databases, e-books, and other electronic resources with this card.
- When Does a Student ID Card Expire?
- Photo, Online Ed, and Concurrent Enrollment ID cards will expire when enrollment becomes inactive at RCTC. Our vendor contracts only allow us to enable access to Goddard Library databases, eBooks, eReference, streaming videos, etc. when a student is enrolled in a class at RCTC.
- Lost Cards
- Replacement Goddard Library Cards and Student Photo ID cards are available at the Library Circulation Desk. There is a $5.00 handling fee for replacing a lost ID card. For assistance, please contact Goddard library by telephone at (507) 536-5388 or via email.